Holiday Secrets contains the most creative, healthy holiday recipes. This is not just another chef's favorite recipe book - it is meant to teach you how to make many holiday creations from appetizers to gravy to desserts no matter your kitchen skill. We promise you will have the most wonderful time making great dishes that taste great, look good and are healthy every time.
Download a free holiday recipe sheet
You Receive Culinary Art Instruction
- Over 70 recipes with presentation tips; many show the savings for healthier ingredients.
- Each recipe includes at least 2 photos so you can see how to prepare the ingredients and the finished dish.
- This book is written by a professional chef with over 15 years of recipe development for award-winning Communicating Food for Health Newsletter.
- You can rest assured that these recipes have been made over and over and they work every time.
- Finishing tips, plating tips and ingredient tips are shared throughout the book.
- Buy Holiday Secrets now.
You Receive Up to the Minute Nutrition and Research Tips for Holidays
- The introduction includes a research study that found most adults put on weight during the holiday season and don't take it off the rest of the year.
- All recipes contain nutrition facts analysis and they are low in fat and sodium.
- Expert articles for persons with diabetes.
- Buy Holiday Secrets now.
Many Topics Help You Through the Entire Holiday Season and All Year
- Healthful holiday appetizers for your party or to take with you.
- The holiday meal: roasting a turkey, making lowfat gravy, side dishes, and turkey leftovers.
- Holiday desserts - how to make pie that is half the calories from everywhere else, great bread pudding, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cookies and egg nog.
- Gifts from your kitchen - make it and save.
- More holidays - bonus section for Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and all four patriot picnics.
- Better still, the color photos are plentiful throughout the book and for each dish - see the finished dish for great presentation ideas
- Use this book yourself and buy more to give as gifts.
Judy’s passion for cooking began with helping her grandmother make raisin oatmeal for breakfast. From there she earned her first food service job at 15, was accepted to the world famous Culinary Institute of America at 18 (where she graduated second in her class), and went on to the Fachschule Richemont in Switzerland where she focused on pastry arts and baking. But after learning that the quality of a croissant directly varies with how much butter it has, Judy sought to challenge herself by coming up with recipes that were as healthy as they were tasty.
Judy received The Culinary Institute of America’s Pro Chef II certification, the American Culinary Federation Bronze Medal, Gold Medal, and ACF Chef of the Year. Her enthusiasm for eating nutritiously and deliciously leads her to constantly innovate and use the latest in nutritional science to guide her creativity, from putting new twists on fajitas to adapting Italian brownies to include ingredients like toasted nuts and cooked honey. Judy’s publishing company, Food and Health Communications, is dedicated to her vision that everyone can make food that tastes as good as it is for you.