Happy Health Education Week! Here are some of the top health education resources that my team and I have created over the years. Since we're here to help you look your very best, right now, I thought I would collect our favorite posts on popular health topics and share them in one handy place! So here you go -- our top blog posts about heart health, diabetes, cancer, nutrition, and physical activity. Which ones will make your life easier?
Oh! And the posts with the *s next to their titles come with free handouts! Don't miss your opportunity to get these great health education materials!
- Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Heart Disease Prevention Tips*
- Quiz: Are You Good to Your Heart?*
- Heart Disease Guide*
- Blood Pressure 101
- Take Control of Your Cholesterol Levels*
- Quiz: What is Your Diabetes Risk?
- The Stages of Diabetes: A Guide*
- ABCs of Diabetes Management
- A Closer Look at the ADA's General Targets for Diabetics*
- Free Chart: Diabetes Management for Best Health
- Cancer Control Month: 3 Ways to Reduce Your Risk*
- Do Animal Products Promote Cancer?
- Diet and Breast Cancer
- Diet and Colon Cancer
- Diet and Pancreatic Cancer
- Nutrition for Cancer Survivors
- Free eBook: MyPlate for Everyone
- Nutrition Facts Label: What You Need to Know*
- 3 Ways to Improve Portion Control
- 4 Tips for Healthful Cooking*
- Flavor Exploration Series*
- MyPlate Exploration Series*
- Free Handout: Nutrition for Kids*
- Quiz: Are You Physically Active?*
- The Benefits of Being More Active
- Diet and Exercise Myths, Solved
- Balancing Diet and Exercise
- Family Health and Fitness Resources*
- Kids and the Benefits of Physical Activity*
I hope these resources are helpful to you. For even more materials, check out the options in the Nutrition Education Store! Here are a few that I thought might come in handy for Health Education Week...