Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 S’More
- 1 large strawberry
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 graham cracker cookie
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- Wash and hull the strawberry, then slice it into rounds.
- Place the graham cracker cookie on a plate. Top with nut butter, then yogurt, followed by the strawberry slices. Finish with the chocolate sauce.
- Serves 1. Each serving has 200 calories, 9 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g sugars, and 7 g protein.
- Each serving also has 0% vitamin A, 18% vitamin C, 7% calcium and 5% iron.
- Serve this dessert right away.
- You can also make a do-it-yourself dessert buffet — simply arrange the ingredients on a table and then let everyone make their own creation.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.