February 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the February 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: Looking for Better Cell Function? Choose Diet Over Drugs by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the February 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Lightened Veggie Lasagna, by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Rustic Meatloaf Dinner by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Type 2 Diabetes and Kids: What You Need to Know by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Update to the AHA Guidelines: Part One by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Update to the AHA Guidelines: Part Two by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Even Moderate Drinking Can Increase the Risk of Dementia by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Not-So-Tipsy Tips to Reduce Alcohol Consumption by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Seafood for heart month - check out this great seafood article!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.