February 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the February 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: A Healthy Gut Can Help with Sleep by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the February 2021 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Burrata and Greens Pizza by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Spicy Chick-Peasza by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Find a Path to Better Sleep by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- What is Zinc and What Does it Do? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- How Much Zinc Do I Need? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Sources of Zinc by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Dietary Guidelines Handout
Let us know if you need anything! Just click “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com. Stay safe and well!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.