Here's the next edition of the all-new member-exclusive newsletter, redesigned with more research, handouts, and practical tips. Enjoy!
February 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Professional article
- White label newsletter
- Individual text articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Member survey for Nutrition Month
- Special member-only discounts
- New items in our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the February 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Increased Appetite Counters Weight Loss by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: February 2017 Here's the newsletter to which you can add your logo and distribute however you'd like!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Quinoa Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Split Pea Soup Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- 5 Ways to Ease Into a Plant-Based Diet by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Kitchen Hack: Beans Instead of Meat by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- 10 Cheap and Healthful Foods by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Food Trends: Beans, Beans, Beans by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- Aging and Sarcopenia by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
February is American Heart Month, and we’re focusing this issue on plant-based approaches to improving health and nutrition.
In fact, this issue of the newsletter is only the beginning. There are tons of materials to support transitioning to a more plant-based eating pattern at https://foodandhealth.com/?s=plant+based+.
We’ve also gathered a collection of heart health resources at https://foodandhealth.com/?s=heart+health. If there’s anything else you need for February, let us know right away and our team will tackle it!
How are you approaching American Heart Month?
Oh! And we've also got a special discount for members this month. Use the code MEM-FEB to get 10% off all orders, plus get free shipping through February! This code works for the Nutrition Education Store and for any of the online courses we offer.
What are you doing for Nutrition Month? What resources do you need? Let us know in this brand-new Nutrition Month survey!
And here are some fantastic new resources from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.