All right, the latest edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans has been out for a few weeks and my team and I have been creating new educational resources like crazy. Now I want to take a minute and organize those resources for you, so that you have an easy way to access everything you need.
Remember to keep an eye on this space -- additional new Dietary Guidelines for Americans materials are coming soon!
The 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans:
- The 2015-2020 Edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- A Roadmap to the 2015-2020 Edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Executive Summary
Free Resources from the Food and Health Communications Team:
Once the guidelines came out, we leapt into action, creating new educational materials that made the lessons of the guidelines both engaging and memorable, not to mention easier to understand. Here's what we have to offer for free...
- A Dietitian's Take on the New Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- The 2015 Dietary Guidelines: Eating Patterns
- The 2015 Dietary Guidelines: The Science of Healthy Eating Patterns
- 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans: Resources You Can Use!
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020: The News About Sugar
These materials are all based on the latest scientific research and come straight from our team of experts. Many of the blog posts above feature printable handouts with key information from each post, not to mention a sneak peek at other fan-favorite nutrition education resources. What's not to love?
New Dietary Guidelines Educational Materials:
The Nutrition Education Store is now full of resources for helping your audience understand and remember the key lessons of the 2015-2020 edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Take a look...
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans PowerPoint and Handout Set
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans Poster
- Healthy Eating Patterns Poster
- Vitamins and Minerals Poster
- Sodium Math Poster
- Sugar Math Poster
- Art of Health Poster
And there you have it! A complete rundown of the resources we made to help you address the latest edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Which ones will make your life easier?
Don't miss these great new educational resources...Salt Poster
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.