December 2020 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the December 2020 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! Click the image to download it.
- Research Update: Niacin Ineffective for Reducing CVD by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the December 2020 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Apple Rice Stuffing by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Holiday Ginger Vegetables by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook Review by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Meatless Mondays and Beyond! by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- What’s for Dinner Now? by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Less Food, More Life by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Holiday Cider by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
Let us know if you need anything! Just click “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com. Stay safe and well!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.