December 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
- New resources from Nutrition Education Store
Here's the entire PDF version of the December 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Preventing Calcified Arteries by James J. Kenney, Phd RD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of a white label newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like. You can even add your own logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Savory Roast Turkey Breast by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Pizza-Roasted Cauliflower by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Easy Diabetes Meal Planning by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- 5 Steps to Better Salad by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Shopping Spotlight: Jackfruit by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- BONUS! Holiday Survival by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- A Mediterranean Diet May Prevent Cognitive Decline by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Graphic of the Month:
A longtime subscriber recently reached for some help with accessing old versions of the newsletter to get more ideas for each month, especially as the holidays approach.
Did you know that you can access every single monthly newsletter that we’ve written since 2000?
All you have to do is sign in at foodandhealth.com, then click the header titled Newsletters. From there, you can get the full list of white label newsletters and PDF editions, or you can browse the newsletter library by month.
Do you have any questions about your membership? Reach out today!
And here's what's new over at the store! Which resources will make your job easier?
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.