- Complete December 2015 Newsletter
- December Practitioner Resources
- December Handout Set
Bonus — White Label Newsletter:
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It’s in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save it as a PDF when you are ready to distribute it.
- Use it in email, websites, blogs, or as a handout.
NEW — Articles for December:
- Diet Swap Increases Risk of Colon Cancer in Two Weeks - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
- Practitioner News: What Consumers Want: An Update from the USDA MyPlate National Partners in Person Meeting - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Cheese Ball - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Handout: Four Tips for Feeding Vegetarians - by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- Handout: Sous Vide Cooking and Food Safety - by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS, Professor Emeritus at The Ohio State University
- Handout: Healthful Holiday Tips - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Handout: Fortifying Junk Food - by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
December Monthly Theme Card:
Links for December:
- December Food and Health Observances Calendar
- Seasonal December Recipes
- December Clip Art
- Newsletter Archive
Calendar Ideas for December:
- Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month: Vital Holiday Party Tips
- Pear Month: Celebrate Pear Month
- Handwashing Week (December 6-12): Handout for Handwashing Week
Check out the fantastic holiday resources in the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.