Download PDFs of the December 2014 Issue:
- Complete December 2014 Newsletter
- December Practitioner Resources
- December Handout Set
Bonus -- White Label Newsletter:
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It's in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save it as a PDF when you are ready to distribute it.
- Use it in email, websites, blogs, or as a handout.
NEW -- Articles for December:
The Impact of Atkins on Nutrition Research - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
Activity Idea: Client-Generated Motivation - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Holiday Kale Fennel Slaw - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Easy Pumpkin Pudding - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: How Do Vitamins Work? Part Two - by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Handout: Help! I Have Prediabetes - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD
Handout: Snacking for Success - by Beth Rosen, MS, RD
Handout: Physical Activity Guidelines and You - by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
December Monthly Theme Card:
Links for December:
Calendar Ideas for December:
Check out the amazing holiday resources in the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.