Chilled Salmon with Mandarin Slaw
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 plate
- 4 3-ounce pieces of salmon, grilled and chilled
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup cooked chopped spaghetti noodles, chilled
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- Basil pesto sauce
- Stir the mayonnaise, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and honey together in a bowl. Add the cabbage, oranges, spaghetti, and green onion and mix well.
- Plate the dish with a little basil pesto sauce, salmon, and slaw.
- Serves 4. Each serving has 622 calories, 36g fat, 8g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 142mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 5g sugars, and
- Each serving also has 10% vitamin A, 51% vitamin C, 4% calcium and 11% iron.
- This delicious chilled summer salmon dish looks so fancy but it is very easy to prepare.
- Garnish with radish microgreens.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.