August 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the August 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: Could Eating Fish Regularly Raise Your Risk of Skin Cancer? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the August 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Deconstructed Chili Bowl by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Thai Inspired Steak Salad by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Protect Your Health with Fiber by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- What is Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Snacking and Obesity by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Food Safety: Lettuce Edition by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CWHC
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.