August 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the August 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Women Have Lower Blood Pressure by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the August 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. Powerpoint needed to edit and save in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Fig Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Summer Muesli Recipe (breakfast or dessert) by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Drink Up! by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Immunity by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- How to Get Enough Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Good Health by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Save Your Brain with Your Gut by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Healthful Eating Tips for Travel by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.