August 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the August 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Supplements Failed to Improve Mood by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- August 2019 White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the August 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Loaded Watermelon Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Summer Scallop Potato Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Nutrition Label Update by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Nutrition for Cancer Prevention by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Hit the Hay to Prevent Prediabetes by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND
- For Best Health, Go Plant-Based by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Aging, High-Fat Eating, & the Immune System by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Graphic of the Month:
Did you ever see “loaded fries” - they are certainly not healthful with all of the added fat, cheese, salt, sausage, and sauce they usually contain. However, they were the inspiration for our beautiful snack/dessert in this issue called The Loaded Watermelon. Someone had to come up with a healthy “loaded” item so it might as well be us and we are happy to share! See inside the August 2019 issue above!
And last but not least, if you need any special topics or handouts, let us know by clicking “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com.
- Take 10% off any class with TRY10NOW
- Take 15% off the new items in the store this month by clicking here.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.