April 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the April 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: Fatty Liver and Chronic Kidney Disease: A Deadly Combination by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the April 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Chicken Noodle Bowl Recipe (budget-minded) by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry Bowl Recipe (budget-minded) by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Alcohol and the Brain by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- 3 Key Nutrients for Plant-Based Eating by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Get Enough Zinc, Iron, and B12 Each Day by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- What's the Deal with Kids' Menus? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Changing the Way Kids Eat: A Dietitian's Guide by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
For more budget-minded, healthy meals, consider bowls where pasta or brown rice are the base with a little meat or poultry for flavor. Fill up with seasonal veggies or budget veggies like carrots and cabbage.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.