April 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the April 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Obesity May Exacerbate Alzheimer's Disease by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the April 2021 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Sheet Pan Dinner by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- White Bean Soup by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- What is the Healthy Food Pyramid? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Using the Healthy Food Pyramid: A Guide by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Make Every Bite Count: Infants & Toddlers Part One by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Make Every Bite Count: Infants and Toddlers Part Two by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- My Whole Grain Journey by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
Spring is in the air and this issue has news about consumer google trends, a whole grain journey, tips on making every bite count for toddlers, plus 2 easy recipes to put dinner on the table healthfully and fast.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.