April 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the April 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: How Excessive Energy Promotes Cancer by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the April 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Spring Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Sautéed Green Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Roasted Romanesco Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Calorie Restriction Improves Cell Function by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- A Closer Look at Different Types of Salt by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- What's the Difference between Natural and Added Sugar? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- How to "Produce" a Better Mood by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Plants Over Pills by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Graphic of the Month:
You guys, I have some special codes to help you get your work done with ease this month. Use the code MyPlate in the Nutrition Education Store to get a discount, and to save money on memberships and classes, use the code TRY10NOW at Food and Health.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.