Here's the next edition of the all-new member-exclusive newsletter, now with even more research, handouts, and practical tips. Did you know that we've recently updated our PowerPoint library? This resource is only available to gold members of Food and Health. We’ve been updating shows like crazy and have even added new shows based on hot topics. You won’t want to miss these!
April 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research review for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
- Resources from our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the April 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- How More Dietary Protein Causes Insulin Resistance by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: April 2017 Here's the Microsoft Word version of the newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like. You can even add your own logo!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Indian Spiced Chicken with Lentils and Tomato Cream Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Chicken and Chickpeas from India Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Create a Healthful Habit that Actually Sticks by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Five a Day? Double it for Best Health! by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Food Trend Update: The Snack Bar by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- You Can Build Healthful Habits: Part Two by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Aging Well with Healthful Fats by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
Spring is in the air, and we’re celebrating with some serious spring cleaning. Our latest venture has taken us to the recipe database, which has over 1,000 chef-tested recipes with photos, simple instructions, and nutrition information. We recently made this collection exclusive for members, so don’t miss your chance to review USDA nutritional analysis, print recipes, peruse chef’s tips, and more! Check it out at https://foodandhealth.com/recipes.php.
Finally, because we love you, here's a coupon code for 10% off and free shipping on any order: 2017SAVE.
And here are some amazing farm-to-table materials from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.