Download PDFs of the April 2014 Issue:
- Practitioner Resources - Newsletter PDF for health professionals with news and tips
- Handouts - all in one file download PDF
- Full Issue - PDF with all handouts and practitioner resources
- April White Label Newsletter - great newsletter for consumers
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It's in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save as PDF when you are ready to hand it out.
- Use it in an email, websites, blogs, or as a handout.
Here are 2 clips you can use this April. Use the cards in your emails, newsletters, handouts, and more.
NEW -- Articles for April:
A Better Way to Lend a Hand to Diabetes Patients - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
Activity Ideas: Grab a Lunch and Finding Fiber - by Stephanie Ronco
Recipe: April Fool Chili - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Kale is the Star Salad - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: Blood Glucose 101: Part Two - by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE
Handout: Banish the Belly Bulge - by Victoria Shanta Retelny, RD, LDN
Handout: Sick of Salad? - by Lynn Grieger, RD, CDE, CPT
Handout: Let's Talk About Saturated Fat - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
Links for April:
Calendar Ideas for April:
- Alcohol Awareness Month: Alcohol and Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Control Month: 9 Steps for Cancer Prevention
- Florida Tomato Month: Savory Tomato Tea Recipe
- Garden Month: Summer Produce: Grow Your Own
- Pecan Month: Pecan Fruit Truffle Recipe
- Soy Foods Month: Soy Foods Lower Risk for Breast Cancer
- Stress Awareness Month : Manage Stress and Practice Mindful Eating
- National Public Health Week (4/7-4/-13): Good Nutrition: Choose the Facts
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.