Get ready for Food Allergy Awareness Week with this collection of allergy education resources. It's packed with free handouts, engaging presentations, collections of scientific research, and much more!
Remember, we're here to help you look your very best, right now.
- FREE Handout: Food Allergy Essentials
- Research Report: Celiac Disease More Common
- Food Allergy PowerPoint and Handout Set
- Gluten-Free Whole Grains
- Food Allergy Poster
- FREE Printable PDF: Food Allergen Avoidance
- "Gluten-Free" Labeling Practices Standardized
- Gluten-Free Food Products at FNCE
- Food Allergy Awareness Poster
- FREE Handout: Gluten Sensitivity Essentials
Of course, there are also lots of allergy resources around the web. Here are a few of my favorites...
- Food Allergy: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) Headquarters
- The FDA's Rundown of Food Allergens
- Food Allergies and Intolerances from Nutrition.gov
- Food Allergies: What You Need to Know
And, as always, there's more in the Nutrition Education Store!
I hope these materials will help you and your clients have a fantastic Food Allergy Awareness Week.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.